Humboldt Park Portal - a Resource for Businesses, Residents, Non-Profits
The Humboldt Park Portal is a business, civic, arts and community website where residents and others can learn about the Humboldt Park neighborhood, plug into local resources and share the Humboldt Park experience. Created by a coalition of local nonprofits, community organizations and nonprofits, the Portal is one of many digital tools we are building to create a stronger community.
Businesses, residents and local institutions can post news, events, directory listings, videos—information about our neighborhood that is useful and interesting. And it’s all free.
Join the Directory
Any business or organization can post a listing on the portal directory. For businesses, it’s a great way to connect with your market – Humboldt Park. For organizations, it’s a great way to tell the community and the world about your work.
- Telephone Number
- Are you a Business or a Nonprofit
- Description (can be as short as a sentence or as long as many paragraphs)
You can also include:
- Your logo
- More contact options: Email address, fax #, link to your own website, FaceBook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc
- Detailed information (examples might be a menu, a list of accomplishments, a membership form, or the hours when you’re open)
- Photo(s) and You Tube videos
- Links to articles about your group, other sites, etc.
- PDF documents for readers to see more
The portal gets thousands of hits every month. You can edit and improve your directory listing whenever you like. You may also post local events into the community calendar. And of course, we want your local news items for the news section. If you need assistance adding your listing please contact Tom at (773) 342-0036 ext 23.
Posted in Smart Communities, Community Development, Business & Economic Development